This privacy statement describes which personal data are processed by Karadag Advocatuur, for which purpose they are processed and in which way this will take place.
Personal data refers to all information about a specific person. Karadag Advocatuur can, among other things, process the following personal data:
- Address data, telephone number, email address
- ID/Passport details
- Date of birth and place of birth
- Marital status
- BSN number
- Invoice data
- Invoice address
- All other personal data that you provide to us when entering into an agreement with us
Purpose and base for processing
Karadag Advocatuur processes your personal data in order to provide legal services to you and to comply our legal obligations. Karadag Advocatuur processes your personal data also for billing purposes or applying for subsidized legal aid with the Raad voor Rechtsbijstand. Karadag Advocatuur will not have and use more data than for the purpose for which it was collected and explicitly agreed in the assignment and justified.
The processing of your personal data takes place under the following guidelines:
- Implementing your agreement with Karadag Advocatuur
- Your permission
- Compliance with legal obligations
- The legitimate interest
How long do we have to store the personal data?
- Electronic format: 10 years
- For Tax purpose format: 7 years
- Paper format: 5 years
Sharing personal data with others
Karadag Advocatuur may in certain cases share your personal data with third parties, only when necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
The sharing of your data in the above cases is only for the purpose mentioned in this privacy statement and only based on the principles stated in this privacy statement. Furthermore, Karadag Advocatuur as an independent and responsible law firm will always prevail the right to secrecy over the right to information with another party.
Karadag Advocatuur itself has responsibility, the data that Karadag Advocatuur receives from you are from Karadag Advocatuur. Karadag Advocatuur will only provide your personal data to third parties if there is a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Third parties are responsible for compliance with the privacy legislation themselves. Karadag Advocatuur is not responsible nor liable for the processing of your personal data by third parties.
Your data and privacy are important for Karadag Advocatuur. That is why we take the protection of your personal data seriously and appropriate measures have taken to secure your personal data. If you believe your personal data are not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, you can contact Karadag Advocatuur via email@example.com.
As a data subject you have several rights:
- The right to inspect your personal data
- The right to rectify your personal data if they are incorrect or incomplete
- The right to erasure of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of your personal data
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Dutch Data Protection Authority).
If the processing of your data is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, we will continue to process your data.
Changes to this privacy statement
Karadag Advocatuur reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement.
Questions and contact
Attn. Sevil Karadag
Beech Avenue 54-62
1119 PW Schiphol-Rijk
This privacy statement was drafted on June 4th, 2018, with the aim of providing clarity and information about our data collection, processing and retention.